Security and privacy policies
Loungekreyol is a large Web sites targeted to users in the United States,
Canada, the Caribbean and Africa.
- This policy covers how Loungekreyol treats personal information that Loungekreyol collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Loungekreyol
products and services. Personal information is information about you that is
personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number,
and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Loungekreyol does not own or control or to people that Loungekreyol does not employ or manage.
1. What personally identifiable information that is collected? Why?
- Loungekreyol! Collects personal information when you register with Loungekreyol! when you use Loungekreyol products or services, when you visit Loungekreyol pages, and
when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Loungekreyol may combine information
about you that we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, range of age, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you
register with Loungekreyol and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to
- Loungekreyol collects information about your transactions with us: quantity, amount but not your card number.
- Loungekreyol! automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Loungekreyol! cookie information, and the
page you request.
- Loungekreyol! uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services,
improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous
reporting for internal and external clients.
2. You can control your account: Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences:
- You can edit your Loungekreyol! Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future
marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by
following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- You can delete your Loungekreyol! account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Please click here to read about information that might possibly remain in our archived
records after your account has been deleted.
- Transparency We are committed to transparency about our practices
- Safe Harbor LKL complies with the Truste guideline for privacy.
3. You can control the email you receive.
Consumers must opt-in to receive repetitive email messages. Opt-out to no longer receive email from us. We reserve the right to send you certain
communications relating to the Loungekreyol! service, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the Loungekreyol! Newsletter that are
considered part of your Loungekreyol! account, without offering you the
opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
4. Loungekreyol encourages all companies with which we do business to engage in fair information practices.
Loungekreyol asks that these companies disclose their relationship with us by providing notice to consumers about the Loungekreyol platform that they use.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies,
not this one.
5. (A) Loungekreyol as a service provider:
The information Loungekreyol processes on its website's on of advertiser or other websites belongs to that entity or website and is not further used by
(B) Websites that share information with Loungekreyol that will be used to
determine your preferences for future ad serving:
When websites contract with Loungekreyol to share anonymous website data to
develop marketing scores for future ad serving across the Loungekreyol's
network, those websites must comply with the Network Advertising Initiative
guidelines (visit www.networkadvertising.org).
6. The promises we make about information you give us online should be upheld.
Lounegkreyol may change or update its policy as new products are added or old ones are changed, but Loungekreyol treats information it owns in a manner
consistent with the policy under which it was collected, unless we have your
consent to use it differently. We will notify you about significant changes in
the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email
address specified in your Loungekreyol! account or by placing a prominent notice
on our site. (A) Sharing of information Loungekreyol! does not rent, sell, or
share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have
7. Questions, concerns and comments
Questions, concerns, comments and complaints can be addressed to email@example.com. For complaints about personal information collected by this
website, you can contact TRUSTe.
8. Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or
services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.